Episode 124. nil and AST
Starts at [00:01:26].
- DRAFT Go 1.11 Release Notes
- Fixing the billion dollar mistake in Go by borrowing from Rust
- The State of Developer Ecosystem Survey in 2018
- Introduction to the Go compiler
- Go code refactoring: the 23x performance hunt
- justforfunc #35: Implementing the tree command from scratch
- Implementing Metrics In Go
Libraries and projects
Starts at [00:22:17].
- SGo: A dialect of Go with optional types and without nil references
- Fo: An experimental language which adds functional programming features to Go
Conferences and meetups
Starts at [00:24:50].
- Container Days — 18-20 June, Hamburg
- GopherConUK — 1-3 August, London
- GopherCon — 27-30 August, Denver
Interview with Brad Fitzpatrick and Brian Ketelsen @ GopherCon Russia
Starts at [00:26:16].
We are grateful to Roman Nekhoroshev, Aleksey Akulovich and all our other patrons.
You can support our podcast here (if you can read Russian :)).